There has been major improvements in the technology and flooring manufacturing process. The manufactures have been able to solve common problems and complaints of most flooring options. One of the most popular types of flooring in the market is Luxury Vinyl Tile or “LVT”. While it may not be the perfect choice for everyone here are some of the reasons for its continually popularity:
- Selection: There is large selection of LVT styles to choose from. Most styles mimic wood, tile, and patterns you would find in nature. In addition there are unusual patterns Another advantage is the Tiles can be grouted to resemble ceramic or stone.
- Durability: Luxury Vinyl Tile is notable for being very durable and resistant to scratches, chipping, and cracking. Therefore it is a great choice for your high traffic areas.
- Feel: The feel of LVT is warmer than traditional ceramic tiles, the texture also mimics the wood or stone style. In addition the sound dampening qualities provide a rich and warm feel to the acoustics in your room.
- Maintenance: One of the biggest advantages is how easy it is to maintain with regular sweeping and mopping. As a result the color and vibrancy last much longer than ceramic tile or vinyl.
- Installation: A standard installation can be finished in half the time it takes to complete an equivalent ceramic tile installation.